The New Year’s Resolution Club was created in 2013 by Sarah Jordan and Annabel Daly and was the result of years of dreaming and planning, then finally, one autumnal day after an epic mind map/brainstorm “The New Year’s Resolution Club” was born. Their vision was to create a melting pot of all the things they love to do, harnessing our skills and talents that we have nurtured over the years. The New Year’s Resolution Club itself is a manifestation of where passion meets purpose!
Passions meet purpose, the things that make us tick:
- Taking adventures all over the world ( between us we’ve visited over 60 countries)
- Meeting people who want to make the most of their time on this planet and helping them work out what that is!
- Collecting all sorts of useful skills – we have qualifications in massage, skiing, diving, bellydancing, teaching…
- Dreaming of the endless possibilities and then enabling action to get cracking on making some of them happen!
- Connecting people with opportunities, new skill sets, other people who can help them achieve their goals, and other people who they themselves will inspire
- Learning new things all the time, and discussing and learning alongside our peers
- Making a difference, whether big or small
And, we’ve also done our corporate time; between us we have over 30 years of professional experience working in IT, Education, Publishing, and the Charity sector, those “CV skills”, include:
- Technical communication and training
- Marketing/Digital Marketing
- Keynote conference speaking
- Website design and development
- Event Management
- People Management
Now we’d like to share our experience and ideas with you, whilst also learning from our fellow class-mates – there is real power in a group like this – so come and join us and see for yourself!